Minggu, 17 Juni 2012

The Real Me

Hi everyone!!! Welcome to my blog. What do think, Suck?? I knew it


My name is Muhammad Amir Syamsuddin. In my campus people call me "Samsudin", I have my NPM number 09.1.01.08.0239. In my workplace people call me "Amir", So, when you heard that names, it refers to me, Don't get confused Ok!!
I'm 22 years old, just like onizuka Eikichi hehe.!!I have a will to be an educator. So when you have some interesting materials, I ask ya!!!
I want to make the class is fun, that's why I want to be a teacher. For me money is not everything, I don't know how long I can stand with this Principe but I believe I can influence people to be like that. because that is what the teachers are expected to be. It will be a very long journey to achieve my will but I will never give up, that is my motto.

0 comments: