Rabu, 20 Juni 2012

My Profile

                                                                    
                        Name                     : Samsudin
                        Nick Name            : Uncle Sam
                        NPM                        : 09.1.01.08.0239 
                        Date of Birth          : July 31, 1989 (Age 22)
                        Place Of Birth       : Kediri
                        Nationality             : Indonesia
                        Height                    : 165 cm
                        Weight                   : 56 Kg
                        Preference foot     : Right
                        Hobby                    : Cycling, Reading



" I will never give up " 
" As long as there is air in my breath, I will never stop chasing my dream "


0 comments: